Kids all day Music Video Dance Vacation Workshop Wednesday 9th October
Time & Location
About The Event
A cool kids Hip Hop and Acro/Tricking workshop for the school holidays. The kids will work on cool routines and tricks to showcase in our end of program music video to be posted on YouTube and social media & emailed to all registered families.
Many of our YBR dance kids have been performing for the NRL Bulldogs, Souths and the AFL Giants this year. We love performing and creating cool dance videos, performing and flashmobing infront of crowds and now we watnt to make a day of it.
The kids will learn routines and skills to show case to the public during our filming session at various outdoor venues such as the Newtown Train station (our boys & girls crew favourite performance zone) and other sites with urban backdrop settings including the wall behind the dance studio.
If there is popular demand for a second day, we will activate a program on Thursday the 10th october.
Full Program 9-3pm = $80
Program plus aftercare 9-5pm = $100
2 x classes only Hip Hop/Tricking & Chorry Practice 10am - 12.15pm = $40.00
Please pack lunch, additonal snacks and a waterbottle. (Toasties available for $2)
The day's Schedule is as follows:
- 9-9.30am - Kids arrive, meet and greet and play
- 9.30 - 10am - Course intro - Warm up and Stretch
- 10-11am - Hip Hop and Tricking Training
- 11-11.15am - Morning Tea
- 11.15 - 12.15pm - Choreography Practice (Kids will focus on their moves for the dance music video)
- 12.15-12.45pm - Lunch
- 12.45 - 1.45pm - Filming @ various safe locations in Newtown
- 2-3pm - Acrobatics
- 3pm - Pick up (or children can stay in our super fun care, until 5pm for an extra $10 per hour)
- Full Program 9-3pm$80$800$0
- Full program + aftercare 9-5pm$100$1000$0
- 2 Hour Package$40$400$0